Want to place holds or access your account without having to remember your library card number? Now you can! Setting up a username is easy and can be done from the comfort of home.
- A username may be used to log into your account in place of using your barcode number.
- Create a username by logging into your account, selecting “My Record,” and then clicking on “Change Logon.”
- Once you create a username, the system will send you an email confirming the change.
- Your username can be used interchangeably with your library card number to log into your account.
- Your username will NOT work for logging into OverDrive or Libby.
Please contact the Reference Desk at 262.524.3682 with any questions.