As Library staff, our service philosophy revolves around providing courteous, responsive, quality service to our citizens. We believe in putting the customer first, and that how we treat people is more important than anything else.
- We respect our customers.
- We seek innovations to benefit our customers.
- We meet our customers' needs by providing accurate and up-to-date information and materials.
- We believe customers deserve efficient service from knowledgeable staff.
- We listen to our customers and respond to their ideas and concerns with fairness and flexibility.
- We recognize that quality staff is key to achieving our goals. We believe great internal customer service creates great external customer service.
Therefore we encourage:
- Collaboration and open communication among staff.
- Staff input, differing points of view, and creativity.
- Continuing education, self improvement, and professional involvement. We encourage differing points of view, creativity, and risk-taking.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
|Executive Director||Bruce Gay||262-524-3681||Send Mail|
|Administrative Services Manager||Therese Lyons||262-524-3903||Send Mail|
|Marketing & Communications Manager||Kori Hall||262-524-3904||Send Mail|
|Technology Manager||John Klima||262-524-3688||Send Mail|
|Materials Collection Services Manager||Carolyn Peil||262-522-7283||Send Mail|
|Community Engagement Services Manager||Kerry Pinkner||262-524-3695||Send Mail|
|Public Services Manager||Justin Stevenson||262-522-7280||Send Mail|
|Special Projects Coordinator||Kelly Davis||262-524-3694||Send Mail|
|Finance Analyst||Cindy Braun||262-524-3678||Send Mail|