Want to place holds or access your account without having to remember your library card number? Now you can! Setting up a username is easy and can be done from the comfort of home.
- A username may be used to log into your account in place of using your barcode number.
- Create a username by logging into your account, selecting “My Record,” and then clicking on “Change Logon.”
- Once you create a username, the system will send you an email confirming the change.
- Your username can be used interchangeably with your library card number to log into your account.
- We recommend using your library card number to log into OverDrive or Libby. Your username will log you in, but some of the features will not work.
Please contact the Reference Desk at 262.524.3682 with any questions.