Books and More
- Staff Picks
- Books That Go Bump In The Night
- Best Reviewed Books of 2020
- Black Futures Matter: An Afrofuturism Booklist
- Native American Heritage Month: New Releases by Indigenous Authors
- Social Knitstancing!
- Pandemics of the Past & Lessons for the Future
- Ready, Set, Draw!
- If you liked The House on Mango Street...
Book Club Kits
The Waukesha Public Library features a collection of fifty-five book group kits to make planning your next meeting a breeze. Each kit contains ten copies of a discussable title, plus a discussion guide, in an easy to transport duffel bag. You can even set your own convenient due date, up to ninety days from the day you check it out. Titles rotate in and out every few months, so there’s always something new to read and discuss. Obtaining multiple copies for your book club has never been easier!
Stop at the reference desk for more information and to pick up a complete list of book group kit titles. You can also view the kit titles in our online catalog by clicking on “Click Here for More Search Options” underneath the search box and then selecting “book club kit” under “type” in the power search.