Jefferson County Libraries are joining with Waukesha County Libraries to make a new library system called Bridges. The system will formally go live on January 1, 2016, but we are combining the catalogs of the Jefferson County Libraries with our catalogs this year.
From December 2-10, the Library’s catalog will be unavailable as we make these updates. During this time items will continue to be due but fines will not be charged.
You will be able to:
- Visit the library during regular business hours
- Check out all types of material, including e-materials
- Use the library’s website and Internet access
- Keep your position in holds queues
You will NOT be able to:
- View the online catalog from home or inside the library
- Login to your account
- Renew materials
- Pay fines/fees
- Place holds
We look forward to providing you with this enhanced library experience.
Thanks for your patience!