Waukesha Public Library is currently offering limited services. We know you are anxious to come back to the Library, and we look forward to serving you! Because WPL is a very busy building, with over one thousand daily visitors and countless high-touch public areas, we are reopening gradually to ensure that we can keep a clean and safe space for you and our staff. Our building is currently under construction, so services may vary slightly from day to day. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 262.524.3682.
(Outdoor Holds Pickup has been discontinued.)
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
We encourage you to pay your fines online.
We will accept payments at the Special Services Desk, if necessary.
Our building is open to provide the following services:
- Grab & Go holds pickup. Come into the Library, grab your items from the self-service holds shelves, and use our touchless self-checkout machines.
- Most of our collections on the first and second floors are open for browsing!
- You may print, make copies, fax, scan, and use our microfilm machine.
- A limited number of computers are available for use.
- Staff members are available at all three of our service desks.
- Our outside book return is open.
- Our restrooms are open.
- Our Friends of Waukesha Public Library Used Book Sale is open.
These services are not available:
- The magazine/newspaper room is closed. Please ask a staff member for help accessing items from that collection.
- Our Community Room is closed.