Waukesha Public Library is currently offering limited services. We know you are anxious to come back to the Library, and we look forward to serving you! Because WPL is a very busy building, with over one thousand daily visitors and countless high-touch public areas, we are reopening gradually to ensure that we can keep a clean and safe space for you and our staff.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- All visitors are required to wear a mask while inside the Library.
- Library employees are wearing masks, sanitizing their hands, and maintaining a safe distance to keep everyone healthy.
- For everyone’s safety, please limit your time in the Library. Seating areas and tables are not available.
(Outdoor Holds Pickup has been discontinued.)
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
We encourage you to pay your fines online.
We will accept payments at the Special Services Desk, if necessary.
Our building is open to provide the following services:
- Grab & Go holds pickup. Come into the Library, grab your items from the self-service holds shelves, and use our touchless self-checkout machines.
- Most of our collections on the first and second floors are open for browsing!
- You may print, make copies, fax, scan, and use our microfilm machine.
- A limited number of computers are available for one hour of use.
- Staff members are available at all three of our service desks.
- Our outside book return is open.
- Our restrooms are open.
- Our Friends of Waukesha Public Library Used Book Sale is open.
These services are not available:
- The magazine/newspaper room is closed. Please ask a staff member for help accessing items from that collection.
- The children's play areas are closed.
- All in-house Library programs are cancelled indefinitely, and our Community Room is closed.