As Library staff, our service philosophy revolves around providing courteous, responsive, quality service to our citizens. We believe in putting the customer first, and that how we treat people is more important than anything else.
- We respect our customers.
- We seek innovations to benefit our customers.
- We meet our customers' needs by providing accurate and up-to-date information and materials.
- We believe customers deserve efficient service from knowledgeable staff.
- We listen to our customers and respond to their ideas and concerns with fairness and flexibility.
- We recognize that quality staff is key to achieving our goals. We believe great internal customer service creates great external customer service.
Therefore we encourage:
- Collaboration and open communication among staff.
- Staff input, differing points of view, and creativity.
- Continuing education, self improvement, and professional involvement. We encourage differing points of view, creativity, and risk-taking.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
|Interim Director||John Klima||262-524-3681||Send Mail|
|Assistant Director||John Klima||262-524-3688||Send Mail|
|Head of Technical Services||Carolyn Peil||262-524-3690||Send Mail|
|Head of Program Development & Community Engagement||Kori Hall||262-524-3682||Send Mail|
|Head of Reference||Amy Welch||262-524-3682||Send Mail|
|Head of Children's Services||Kerry Pinkner||262-524-3692||Send Mail|
|Head of Operations||James LaPaz||262-522-7280||Send Mail|
|Head of Circulation||Therese Lyons||262-524-3903||Send Mail|
|Special Projects Coordinator||Joan Quinlan||262-524-3694||Send Mail|
|Finance Analyst||Cindy Braun||262-524-3678||Send Mail|